View all courses
Literacy: Effective Classroom Strategies
- Target audience: This session is suitable for all practitioners at all levels, ranging from NQTs to experienced teachers wishing to refresh their practice.
With the increase in challenge in terms of reading content that the new specification brings and the evidence that suggests that one in six people struggle with Literacy, Literacy: Effective Classroom Strategies will give participants the opportunity to reflect on their current practice and take on board practical strategies which can be implemented within their classroom to promote Literacy for all.
- Structuring writing through literacy mats
- Promoting reading within the classroom
- Developing oracy within the classroom
- Venue & Travel Information