View all courses
Reading and Modelled Practice – RAMP Reading
- Based on the EEF ‘improving literacy in KS2’
This course is subsidised by REAL Trust, therefore REAL Trust members receive this training for the reduced cost of £59 per person.
Please note all bookings must be made via Arch Alliance. To book a place please contact email@example.com or visit www.archalliance.co.uk
Information about the speaker:
Following successful primary teaching years and leadership experience Lisa and Gemma now deliver developmental training and support to schools. They have worked closely within school leadership teams to affect improving standards and raising attainment in many areas.
“Good literacy skills provide us with the building blocks not just for academic success, but for fulfilling careers and rewarding lives.”
The course is tailored to meet the needs of the EEF materials for improving Literacy in Key Stage 2. We will be demonstrating how to use the cycles of RAMP Reading. RAMP reading has been chosen as the delivery programme as part of the Government’s Strategic School Improvement Fund (SSIF)
Delegates will receive classroom prompts and resources as part of the training.
- Reflect upon how reading comprehension is taught in school
- Gain an understanding of Reading and Modelled Practice approach
- Explore a model of reading based on the EEF materials ‘Improving Literacy in KS2’
- Discuss a RAMP reading cycle
- Venue & Travel Information