View all courses
Governor Training - Everything you want to know about Health and Safety as a Governor: But didn’t like to ask…
- Relevant information around the Health and Safety responsibilities
- Best practice for Building Management
- Where responsibilities fall
The session will cover:
• Where responsibilities fall
• Legal implications
• Risk assessment , the best way
• Competency , Training , Instruction
• Best practice for Building Management
This session aims to provide Governors with relevant information around the Health and Safety responsibilities of being a school Governor. It will also include some examples of scenarios from local schools.
- Venue & Travel Information
Tina Richardson, Senior Safety Advisor, Rochdale BC
Hopwood Hall College
Free parking is available onsite - just press the buzzer at the barrier and say you're here for a REAL Trust event.
How to get here
By Road: The Rochdale campus is 2.6 miles from junction 20 off the M62. Follow the signs for Rochdale town centre
By Rail: Rochdale train station is a ten minute walk from the Rochdale Campus through the town centre. It is also a Metrolink station, Manchester’s light railway system, which links Rochdale with Oldham, Bury and Manchester City Centre.
By Bus: The Rochdale bus station is approximately 5 minutes’ walk from the Rochdale campus. There are frequent bus services throughout the borough which terminate in Rochdale.