View all courses
Whole school review of Pupil Development, Behaviour & Welfare
- Suitable for Senior Leadership Team
During this session we will explore:
- A range of methods to monitor, evaluate and audit behaviour across the school
- How to use a range of data to make informed judgments on pupil development, behaviour & welfare across a department, key stage or whole school
- Identify key priorities to make improvements across a key stage, department or whole school for pupil development, behaviour & welfare.
- Use a range of information to formulate an action plan linked to whole schools development plan for pupil development, behaviour & welfare
- Venue & Travel Information
Lesley Persico (External Consultant)
Lesley delivers high quality CPD and consultancy focusing on improving behaviour across schools.
She has over 25 years teaching experiencing including headship including Headship of a Special School and Pupil Referral Unit.
Her aim is to support all school staff to provide positive behaviour management strategies and develop inclusive practice across the school.
Hopwood Hall College
Free parking is available onsite - just press the buzzer at the barrier and say you're here for a REAL Trust event.
How to get here
By Road: The Rochdale campus is 2.6 miles from junction 20 off the M62. Follow the signs for Rochdale town centre
By Rail: Rochdale train station is a ten minute walk from the Rochdale Campus through the town centre. It is also a Metrolink station, Manchester’s light railway system, which links Rochdale with Oldham, Bury and Manchester City Centre.
By Bus: The Rochdale bus station is approximately 5 minutes’ walk from the Rochdale campus. There are frequent bus services throughout the borough which terminate in Rochdale.