View all courses
- Audience: Middle Leaders
By the end of the session delegates will have:
- An understanding as to whether headship might be for you
- Knowledge as to how to plan for headship
- Skills to identify the ideal headship role for you
- An understanding of how to put together a comprehensive and impressive application
- Ideas on how to write a successful supporting statement/letter of application
- More confidence and tips for being successful during interview
- Improved awareness of possible interview tasks and opportunity to undertake one of those challenges
- Strategies and a range of responses to possible questions at interview
- Venue & Travel Information
Ann Flannery, ECM Education
Hopwood Hall College
Free parking is available onsite - just press the buzzer at the barrier and say you're here for a REAL Trust event.
How to get here
By Road: The Rochdale campus is 2.6 miles from junction 20 off the M62. Follow the signs for Rochdale town centre
By Rail: Rochdale train station is a ten minute walk from the Rochdale Campus through the town centre. It is also a Metrolink station, Manchester’s light railway system, which links Rochdale with Oldham, Bury and Manchester City Centre.
By Bus: The Rochdale bus station is approximately 5 minutes’ walk from the Rochdale campus. There are frequent bus services throughout the borough which terminate in Rochdale.