View all courses
Leading Curriculum: Session B
- Leading Curriculum is a programme consisting of 2 twilight sessions. Participants can attend both sessions or the one which is most relevant to their professional learning needs and school context.
- Target audience: Secondary middle leaders or aspiring secondary middle leaders
These sessions will provide an opportunity for middle leaders to catch up with the latest changes to secondary curriculum including the most recent changes to Ofsted’s curriculum inspection framework and explore curriculum vision, implementation and impact. Furthermore it provides an opportunity to network with like-minded professionals.
Session A: 24th September 2019
- Ofsted & Curriculum Updates
- Defining Curriculum
- Establishing and further building your curriculum vision.
- The role of curriculum content in supporting the implementation of your curriculum vision.
Session B: 18th November 2019
- Explore and review mechanisms for curriculum delivery which support the implementation of your curriculum vision in the classroom.
- Review the impact of your curriculum on pupil outcomes and experiences.
- Venue & Travel Information