View all courses
Development for Clerks Programme - Unit 3 of 5
- Please see attached leaflet for full programme information and dates
All applications for this programme must be submitted on the NGA website by Monday 15th October 2018. To do so please click here.
Applicants will need to provide names, email addresses and phone numbers of two references who the Department for Education or its agent may contact. Referees may be, for example:
- the headteacher/ principal/ CEO or another member of the board
- a National Leader of Governance (NLG) or other external governance expert with regular contact with the board
- from the Local Authority, a local Teaching School Alliance, or a Department for Education Adviser or Regional Schools Commissioner regional office official.
15.10.18 - Pre work begins
- Unit 1 – Self study
10.01.19 - Unit 2 face-to-face session
26.02.19 - Unit 3 face-to-face session
02.05.19 - Unit 4 face-to-face session
25.06.19 - Unit 5 face-to-face session
- Venue & Travel Information
National Governance Association
Hopwood Hall College
Free parking is available onsite - just press the buzzer at the barrier and say you're here for a REAL Trust event.
How to get here
By Road: The Rochdale campus is 2.6 miles from junction 20 off the M62. Follow the signs for Rochdale town centre
By Rail: Rochdale train station is a ten minute walk from the Rochdale Campus through the town centre. It is also a Metrolink station, Manchester’s light railway system, which links Rochdale with Oldham, Bury and Manchester City Centre.
By Bus: The Rochdale bus station is approximately 5 minutes’ walk from the Rochdale campus. There are frequent bus services throughout the borough which terminate in Rochdale.