View all courses
From Good to Great Teaching - How to Make the Next Step!
- A full day session on how to further enhance your teaching and build consistency in practice across the primary school.
Delegates will gain a comprehensive and practical guide during this session on how to further enhance their teaching and build consistency in practice across the primary school. Exemplification of curriculum models and teaching strategies that are proven to have impact on raising pupil progress and engagement in learning will be explored.
By the end of the session you will:
- be able to plan a teachers’ guide to outstanding learning and teaching for your school;
- have an understanding of outstanding learning and teaching in relation to the Framework for School Inspection;
- explored outstanding practice in schools with opportunities to relate this practice to your own context;
- shared practical structures for learning to enable pupils to make exceptional learning gains;
- understand how achievement is a ‘driver’ for a school’s success;
- develop an understanding of how to build consistency in teaching and learning strategies and how to provide feedback to enable teachers and teaching assistants to make the next step; and
- identify key actions to bring about change in your school through the completion of an ECM action plan.
- Venue & Travel Information
Ann Flannery, ECM Education
Hopwood Hall College
Free parking is available onsite - just press the buzzer at the barrier and say you're here for a REAL Trust event.
How to get here
By Road: The Rochdale campus is 2.6 miles from junction 20 off the M62. Follow the signs for Rochdale town centre
By Rail: Rochdale train station is a ten minute walk from the Rochdale Campus through the town centre. It is also a Metrolink station, Manchester’s light railway system, which links Rochdale with Oldham, Bury and Manchester City Centre.
By Bus: The Rochdale bus station is approximately 5 minutes’ walk from the Rochdale campus. There are frequent bus services throughout the borough which terminate in Rochdale.