View all courses
KS2 to KS3 Transition Task Group
- The spring term meeting of the Key Stage 2 to Key Stage 3 Transition Task Group will provide an opportunity to review and revise our plans for Transition in 2019
- An invitation is open to any Primary Headteachers, Year6/Key Stage 2 leads, Year 7 teachers, Secondary Transition Mentors and Secondary Key Stage 3 leads
- Follow-up from October Mathematics conference
- Review the 2018 e-Transition process
- Planning for e-Transition in 2019
- The 2019 Key Stage 2 Teacher Assessment frameworks
- Rochdale Transition Policy
- Year 7 Induction Days 2019
- Venue & Travel Information
Peter Owen (School Improvement Officer, Rochdale MBC)
Hopwood Hall College
Free parking is available onsite - just press the buzzer at the barrier and say you're here for a REAL Trust event.
How to get here
By Road: The Rochdale campus is 2.6 miles from junction 20 off the M62. Follow the signs for Rochdale town centre
By Rail: Rochdale train station is a ten minute walk from the Rochdale Campus through the town centre. It is also a Metrolink station, Manchester’s light railway system, which links Rochdale with Oldham, Bury and Manchester City Centre.
By Bus: The Rochdale bus station is approximately 5 minutes’ walk from the Rochdale campus. There are frequent bus services throughout the borough which terminate in Rochdale.