View all courses
Promoting Mental Health and Emotional Wellbeing through PSHE at KS3 and KS4
- The aim of the course is to enable schools to use the PSHE curriculum to deliver effective mental and emotional wellbeing lessons
Participants will be given the opportunity:-
- To review their schools current M & EWB provision within the PSHE curriculum.
- To look at tools which could help identify pupils M & EWB levels.
- To review materials to deliver effective lessons in M & EWB.
- Venue & Travel Information
Sue Astin (External Consultant)
Sue Astin taught in schools for over 20 years and has held the post of Assistant Head with responsibility for the Pastoral System, PSHE and Citizenship. Sue worked for Rochdale Council as Healthy Schools Programme Manager from 2002 to September 2017 and is a member of the PSHE Expert Curriculum Group.
Hopwood Hall College
Free parking is available onsite - just press the buzzer at the barrier and say you're here for a REAL Trust event.
How to get here
By Road: The Rochdale campus is 2.6 miles from junction 20 off the M62. Follow the signs for Rochdale town centre
By Rail: Rochdale train station is a ten minute walk from the Rochdale Campus through the town centre. It is also a Metrolink station, Manchester’s light railway system, which links Rochdale with Oldham, Bury and Manchester City Centre.
By Bus: The Rochdale bus station is approximately 5 minutes’ walk from the Rochdale campus. There are frequent bus services throughout the borough which terminate in Rochdale.