View all courses
Year 2 ARE You Ready? - CANCELLED
- A one-day course offering a range of tools, structures and strategies to 'get the job done' in Year 2, securing age related expectations and meeting National Standards.
By the end of the course you will:
- have an overview of the National implications for T&L based on the 2018 KS1 Test outcomes;
- have completed a strategic timeline of key actions to secure age-related expectations;
- developed a toolkit of strategies/activities to challenge the most able pupils to achieve the higher standard;
- have used Venn tracking to identify target groups based on summative assessment information and tracking data;
- have a range of strategies and resources to 'keep pupils up';
- used core ECM tools to enable revision mapping for content based on gap analysis; and
- developed strategies for building a secure evidence base for teacher assessment in reading, writing and mathematics for the purpose of internal and external verification against National Standards
- Venue & Travel Information
Hayley Hancock, ECM Education
Hopwood Hall College
Free parking is available onsite - just press the buzzer at the barrier and say you're here for a REAL Trust event.
How to get here
By Road: The Rochdale campus is 2.6 miles from junction 20 off the M62. Follow the signs for Rochdale town centre
By Rail: Rochdale train station is a ten minute walk from the Rochdale Campus through the town centre. It is also a Metrolink station, Manchester’s light railway system, which links Rochdale with Oldham, Bury and Manchester City Centre.
By Bus: The Rochdale bus station is approximately 5 minutes’ walk from the Rochdale campus. There are frequent bus services throughout the borough which terminate in Rochdale.