View all courses
Peer Support Project for High schools in Rochdale - Session 1 of 2 - POSTPONED - NEW DATE TBC
- The course will be an opportunity to explore the principles and benefits of Peer Support, how it works in practice and the benefits for both Peer Supporters and Supportees
- Staff must attend both sessions
- Session 1 - Thursday 21st October
- Session 2 - Friday 22nd October
We are delivering a two day training the trainers course to 20 professionals in Heywood Middleton and Rochdale who will then deliver training to young people in their organisations/settings and develop their own bespoke peer led initiatives.
The training will
• Increase trainer and participant confidence
• Enhance and maintain wellbeing
• Offer resources to build healthier lifestyle choices
• Positively impact on the wellbeing of friends and family.
- Venue & Travel Information