Stages of Play
- How can we manipulate one play activity to support a range of speech, language and communication skills?
- Discuss strategies to support speech, language and communications skills through play
- Explore different provision areas of play in our setting
Aims of the session
- What is play?
- What skills do we need to play?
- What are the main types of play?
- Explore stages of play (based on the ELKLAN levels)
- How can we support children to move from one level of play to the next?
- Venue & Travel Information
Helen Underhill, Specialist Speech and Language Therapist, Northern Care Alliance NHS Group
Virtual Meeting via Zoom