View all courses
Establishing Effective Primary Languages
- Audience: Early Career Teachers, HLTAs and anyone starting out or in the early stages of teaching Primary Languages.
Designed for Early Career Teachers HLTAs and anyone starting out or in the early stages of teaching Primary Languages. This course increases understanding of the subject and builds confidence in how to teach a language.
- How to plan creative, age and stage appropriate language lessons.
- What best practice looks like, building the confidence to teach Primary Languages.
- Creative and inspiring ways to embed languages into your timetable.
- National Guidance and Support in Primary Languages
- Next steps in your career, taking Primary Languages Teaching & Learning to the next level.
- Venue & Travel Information
Joanne Hornby, associate teacher and trainer, Primary Languages Network
Joanne Hornby is an experienced specialist primary languages teacher, passionate about creative and dynamic language learning for all children and experienced PLN trainer. Find out more